| Committee Roster
|Operational Risk Vice Chair
Gordon Hair (CYAC)
|Steve Woolfolk (UN)
||David Strider (UN)
||Marty Marinez (QUEST)
Glenn Houseman (DIG)
|John Stanley (CCA)
||Scott Baldwin (HOKI)
|Virginia Swimming Inc. Sanction Policy and Proceedure Host pool bidding on meet please provide the following:
1.What if any provisions do you plan to make in preparation to host this meet, ( ex: Filtration rate normal and meet day, Air exchange rate normal and meet day, water test normal and meet day.)
2. Complete attached Facility walk through.
3. Post signs in facility (shower before entering the warm up or competition pool.).
4. what is the size of meet (ex: number of swimmers (splashes), timeline to include warm ups and number of days)
5. Plan for breaks for volunteers off deck.
6. Is off deck seating available for swimmers?
| Above in pdf form
Walk throughFacility AEA
Swimming Safety Web Page
links to: Concussion Consensus & Concussion Protocol for Parents
Swimming Risk Management Plan
Swimming Insurance and Risk Management Web Page
Report of Occurance
Learn To Swim / Make a Splash Programs
NO PEE Breath Free Safety Poster